Bodyism is proud of its products. We believe in the quality of our goods and will not be happy until you are.
If you are not happy with your purchase just return it, in its original, unworn condition and with the tags attached within 14 days of receipt and we will either send out replacement goods or refund you the purchase price.
Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend that you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage.
Bodyism will only refund the cost of delivery if your order is incorrect or faulty. If the item was faulty when you receive it, please notify us within 14 days of receipt.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
1. Before returning any goods to Bodyism, please complete the return slip that came with your order and include it with the items being sent back:
◦ Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
◦ Select the reason for the exchange or return.
◦ State the preferred delivery address for your exchange.
◦ We always welcome feedback, so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
2. To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely and we recommend that you use a recorded or signed for delivery service as you are responsible for this until it reaches us.
3. We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn, dirty and are not in their ‘original’ condition. The clothing will be inspected once received.
4. We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 14 days of delivery.
5. The cost of returning goods to Bodyism is the responsibility of the customer.
6. Please send returns to:
◦ FAO: Joe Padbury, Bodyism, Emery Ltd (Return Goods In) Unit 7-9 Greatbridge Road, Romsey, SO51 0AD, UK